BELGRADE – 13 SEPTEMBER, 2022 – Paysend, the global FinTech with over 7 million customers, will host its first in-person Paysend Connect event in Belgrade, Serbia on Thursday 22 September.
Paysend Connect is a technology, software and product development focused event that will introduce Paysend’s tech stack and architecture, provide demonstrations of Paysend’s product suite and give those in technology and software development an opportunity to network, share ideas, meet new people and learn from one another.
Some of Paysend’s most senior executives and technology leaders will be represented, including:
- Abdul Abdulkerimov, Co-Founder and Chairman at Paysend
- Andrey Popov, Global Head of Technology at Paysend
- Ivan Alexeev, Head of Engineering at Paysend
- Ilya Vasilev, Lead Product Manager at Paysend
- Tim Gayfullin, IT Project Manager at Paysend
- Sergey Raskin, Payment Processing Project Manager at Paysend