* How to distinguish the difference between a honey bee and a yellow jacket wasp
* Emergency and non-emergency action steps
* Removal of the stinger and what to do when stung
* Natural and alternative therapies for first aid
* Foods to eat and avoid when stung
This resource is for families, campers, camp nurses, hikers and anyone who lives, works, or plays around grass, plants and flowers.
About Donna Marie Laino: Donna Marie Laino lives in Philadelphia, PA. She is a Holistic Practitioner with decades of experience as a Registered Nurse, a former Medical Director of an international summer…