Las Vegas, NV, September 11, 2023 –(PR.com
)– The American Cancer Society (ACS) announced its highly anticipated Game Changer Gala during the Executive Committee Gala Kickoff event on Wednesday, September 6 at Jaguar Land Rover Las Vegas. The event atmosphere was electric as luminaries from across the community gathered to kickstart the countdown to the Game Changer Gala set to take place on February 7, 2024, at AREA15. The event served as a beacon of hope and unity, announcing the remarkable honorees who have decided to support ACS’s vision to end cancer as we know it, for everyone.
The 2024 American Cancer Society Game Changer Gala Honorees are:
· Adam Gewanter, managing partner, Tao Group
· Cynthia Kiser Murphey, chief executive officer, The Palms
· Dr. John Rhodes, chief executive officer, Optum
· Karla Perez, regional vice president, Valley Health Systems
· Kim Frank, president, Las Vegas Golden Knights Foundation